Sunday, November 30, 2003

lowtech music for hightech people

Check out Micro Music. I've always loved the music in the old Atari, Commodore, Apple, Ninetendo, Intellivision, etc games. I bought a SidStation and love it for that reason alone. Well, if you remember I also bought the nanoloop cartridge for the gameboy. I've just recently started playing with it and I love to hear what people do with these devices. Well, I stumbled across the micro music website via MSNBC (it came up in a google search for "gameboy music"). I've been downloading music like crazy! WOW! I feel so inspired. And all of this time, I thought I was alone in my love of 8 bit crunchy madness. The ultimate in electronic music goodness! I'm going to be a very busy boy! Check it out....I've yet to hear a bad composition! A cool on-line community that I can't wait to be a part of!

No comments: