Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Dead Year

This blog has been dead for a year and it's not been a lack of passion. I had some rather large life changing events to deal with. I have emerged stronger than ever before and I plan to start posting regularly here again. To let you know what to expect, I hope to do some new articles on my exploration of Python and Django. I've been enjoying my time with Python quite a bit. I also hope to spend some time digging into Google's V8 ECMAScript. It's time for me to kick this blog back into gear. Hold on!

6 comments:

Jim Lawless said...

Good luck to you, Blaine. Have you stopped doing Smalltalk development altogether?

Ben said...

Glad to see you're back.

Matt Secoske said...

awesome! Welcome back man!

Eugene Wallingford said...

Glad to hear you'll be writing again, and that you've come through the challenges you've faced this year.

Eugene Wallingford said...

Glad to hear you'll be writing again. I enjoy you stuff. I'm even more glad that you've survived your trials this year.

Sam Griffith Jr. said...

Glad to have you back. That which does not kill you makes you stronger!