Thursday, July 21, 2005

Birthday

Today was my thirty-fourth birthday. All in all, it was a great day. My wife, Michelle, went way out. She did the whole house in streamers and notes. It was awesome. She got me two Lisp books, "Successful Lisp" and "Practical Lisp", that I had been wanting for the longest time. And would you believe, she even got me an ice cream cake complete with candles with colored flames! Now, how cool is that? We went out later, had a grand ole time at Buster and Douglas, and ate some Thai food. A simple relaxing day is all I wanted and that's what I got. But, I stil think being thirty-four sucks. I am no longer young. Youth is behind and creaky bones are ahead. Joy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy b-day. 34? "Youth is wasted on the young".

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated B-day. Here's to many, many more.