Saturday, February 18, 2006

Live at Planet of Sound

My good friends in Connecticut love to rub in how cool the Northeast truly is. A mysterious package landed in my mailbox recently containing a CD called "WCCC Live at Planet of Sound". It's a collection of acoustic numbers from well known rock acts played live. The production is excellent and I've been blasting it in my car recently. But, in the end, I know it's just a ploy by my friends to make me long for the days past when I lived there. The amount of talent that foes through Connecticut is unbelievable. I make a yearly trek up there just to experience it and laugh with my good friends. The CD was a great gift and I miss my buds! =) And one more thought, it has finally replaced Coheed and Cambria in my car. My wife thanks them.

No comments: