Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Favorites Of 2006

Every year I like to do my favorites of the year. I normally post it on one of the music boards I'm on. But, it's fun to read previous years' lists. This year was simply incredible. I love a lot of different genres and I was overwhelmed. So, without further ado, my favorites of 2006:
  1. Unexpect-In a Flesh Aquarium
  2. Muse-Black Holes And Revelations
  3. Into Eternity-Scattering Of Ashes
  4. Pure Reason Revolution-The Dark Third
  5. Peeping Tom-Peeping Tom
  6. Axamenta-Ever-Arch-I-Tech-Ture
  7. Hammers Of Misfortune-The Locust Years
  8. Die Apokalyptischen Reiter - Riders On The Storm
  9. OSI-Free
  10. Ghoul-Splatterthrash
  11. Frost*-Milliontown
  12. AFI-December Underground
  13. Strapping Young Lad-New Black
  14. Mars Volta-Amputechture
  15. Dragonforce-Inhuman Rampage
  16. Estradasphere-Palace of Mirrors
  17. Cradle of Filth-Thornography
  18. Black Stone Cherry-Black Stone Cherry
  19. Trivium-The Crusade
  20. The Faceless-Akeldama

No comments: