Sunday, September 07, 2003

Crunch time again...

Well, it's crunch time AGAIN at work. It's a time where the good ole negative thoughts come in and I get very upset. I go through a lot of emotions during this period. I don't know how my wife puts up with me during these times. The stress level is extremely high and the pressure is incredible. My wife thinks this is one of the areas that I excel at, but I'm simply trying to keep my head above water. Living is better than drowning. Anyway, I went looking through my blog history because I found out that Sam Griffith had left me loads of comments! WOW! Anyway, I saw dates of May of when was the last time I did anything with my Java Serialization and June for anything music related. Everything has been work since then. I haven't written any music and the code I've written on my own have been simple things like a Reversi game and the Agent Remote Control. Both of these programs were small and didn't take a lot for me to get into. The Java Serialization is at the point where I need to spend at least a couple of hours on it at a stretch which is time I don't have. When I see these things, it angers me and I feel like life is passing me by (I wouldn't even get into all of the time that I am missing with my wife...Let's just say we talk every chance we get...I still need more time though!). Oh well, Jimi Hazel, Oingo Boingo, Celldweller, Judas Priest, Alice Cooper, Pantera, and some other bands help keep my sanity as they whisper their madness in my ear to keep my head up, be positive, and this is not forever. If it wasn't for my wife and music, I think I would simply go mad during these times. But, let's hope these are coming to end shortly.

No comments: