Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Get Thrashed

Apparently, they are making a documentary on the thrash scene in the 80's. I can't wait to see this since I was a part of it. Now, it was hard to be in the heart of it because I was in Alabama. But, I remember following all of the fanzines and buying records like a madman. Thrash still has a special place in my heart. I still think it's the best form of metal next to NOLA sludge. It's being done by an MTV producer so let's hope he doesn't mess it up by saying "Metallica were the first thrash metal band..." Grrrrr....It was EXODUS people...EXODUS....=) Man, I'm going to have to put on some of those albums from back when Exodus, Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Anthrax, Death Angel, heathen, etc R-U-L-E-D. Oh, and did I mention that I'm getting new albums from Death Angel, Heathen, and Exodus this year? Those guys were some of my faves (I even want to call a project of mine: Heathen in reference to that band, we'll see). THRASH!

No comments: